What's Your Story?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 1-கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 7:02 am by Arun

» கண்ணீர் துடைத்து உன் மூச்சில் நான் வாழ
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 6:50 am by Arun

» Site Revival?
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:12 am by Jalios

» > Yøung Vølcanøes <
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:03 pm by Taylor

» :.:Gone:.:
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:17 pm by Taylor

» WYS Code of Conduct
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm by Taylor

» -- for me to know --
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 pm by Taylor

» "Martians Unite!"
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:06 am by Jalios

» horrible songs
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm by Jess

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:46 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

TIMEZONES
Pacific Time
Eastern Standard Time
Mountain Time
Central Time
United Kingdom
Atlantic Time
Hawaiian Time
Australian Time
Flag Counter
free web site traffic and promotion

:.:Gone:.:

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Empty Re: :.:Gone:.:

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

I N G R I D }
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Il_340x270.404665603_ltcb

"She could've killed you," I point out. "And everyone else that she captured."

Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:59 pm

[quote="Princess"]
:.:Gone:.: - Page 8 Tumblr_m00628idDp1qixkiko1_500
Paige Sinclair~

"And how do you think you'll do that?" I shake my head slowly, running my hand through my hair. "You've seen what she can do, what she's done."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:08 pm

I N G R I D }

I pick a piece of lint from my shirt and shrug. "Some of those people have crazy powers," I glance over at Riley and Ryan. "They could help, maybe. We just have to head back to town using the forest, take them by surprise."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Paige Sinclair~

"Someone already tried fighting Bella," I avoid using Ellen's name out loud. "And you know what happened to her."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:33 pm

I N G R I D }

I swallow hard and bite down on my lip. "It's different this time," I pull my knees up onto my chair and put my arms around them. "We've had time to recover and, you know, recharge. We can find weapons or something."

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Paige Sinclair~

"And then what?" I point towards the kids around the room. "Do you honestly think they'll want to go up against her again?"

I place my hand on one of hers, squeezing softly. "I know you want to help, but I don't understand how we can at this point. She'd kill us as soon as we set foot inside the town."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:13 pm

I N G R I D }

I snatch my hand away and narrow my eyes. "So we're just supposed to sit here and not do anything?" I snap. "Arabella could be killing people in town. Do you get that? She could be doing what she did to you to them!"

I stand up from the table. "I don't care if nobody else wants to help. I'm going."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:35 pm

"Don't you understand?" I stand in front of Ingrid, positioning myself between her and the door. "We can't do anything helpful yet. You can't just barge into the town without a plan and expect it to be over like that."

I grasp onto her shoulders, turning her attention towards the people in the restaurant. "What are they going to do once your own stubbornness kills you?" I attempt to swallow the lump in my throat before going on, "Wait for Bella to come back for us too?"

I lean on the table behind me, letting out a deep breath. "You can't just go in there without a plan and expect to help anyone that way."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:39 pm

I N G R I D }

"You don't think I can handle her?" I narrow my eyes. "This is so like you. Don't support me at all, oh no, I'm just trying to save your life."

"I already have a plan," I cross my arms and shift my weight. "It just doesn't involve you."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:52 pm

I huff loudly and stare silently at my feet for a moment. "I know you can," I wipe my eyes on my sleeve. "But that doesn't mean you should go off on your own and then be surprised when you find out she probably has double the amount of people helping her than we do us."

The kids inside the restaurant stare at both of us, listening to every word.

"Give it time, we don't have enough to bet on the fact that we can fix everything yet."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:55 pm

I N G R I D }

"What are we supposed to do now?" I throw my hands into the air. "The people back at Perdido hated Arabella before I came to find you guys. They have to hate her more now; there's no way she has more supporters. We could take her! We just need to leave, now!"
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 pm

I flinch at her sudden movement and take a small step back. "Fine," I take in a deep breath, exhaling slowly.

"What's your plan, then?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:14 pm

I N G R I D }

"Everyone gets a backpack and fills it with food or whatever they want," I begin. "And we take the long way to Perdido. Maybe we can find a cabin or something that'll have weapons in it; some people used to hunt in the woods."

I milk the plan as I go along, cracking my knuckles. "I'll sneak into Arabella's office. You guys all wait outside. And I, y'know, take her out. Then we can get Jake, Carter, and Aria."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 pm

I listen quietly, shuffling my feet until she finishes her explanation.

"Alone?" I glance at the group of kids staring at us. "Why don't you take Riley or Maddie with you? They could help."
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:15 pm

I N G R I D }

"I need everyone who wants to come to come," I explain. "No matter what their power is. Everyone. As soon as possible."

I pause and roll up the sleeves of my flannel. "So, should I, like, announce this or something?"
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Paige Sinclair~

I shrug, "They probably already heard everything, but do it anyway just in case."

Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:49 pm

I N G R I D }

I clamber up onto a table and clap my hands to get everyone's attention, even though, for the most part, everyones' eyes are already on me.

"Uh, hi," I begin, clearing my throat. "I'm Ingrid. So, basically, what's going down is we're going to Perdido Beach. I-we, want to take out Arabella once and for all."

I reach behind my head to tighten my ponytail awkwardly. "I know some of you might not wanna come, but those of you that do, just line up at the door. Everyone can pack one backpack with food or clothes or whatever. I'll fill you in with the details later, but, yeah."

To my surprise, the kids instantly begin cheering as soon as I stop talking. They chant my name and I hear some screaming about how they want to be the one to kill Arabella. I glance at Paige.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Paige nervously smiled in a lesbian-like fashion to Ingrid. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear in a lesbian-like fashion. 'Okay,' she says in a lesbian-like fashion. 'Let's do it' (Bogoyogo, 1)
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

I N G R I D }

After looking away from Paige and twisting my ponytail over my shoulder to hide my blush, I focus back on the crowd. "Everyone meet up in the lobby in ten, okay? Um, I don't really know how long we'll be there or anything, so, like, maybe, y'know, pack a few extras?"

Only a few people are around when I say my last sentence, everyone else has darted (some flew, some teleported) off to their rooms. Only Paige and I are left in the room now, which makes me bite on my lip nervously and begin drumming my thighs with my fingers.

Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 am

I rest my hand on one of Ingrid's and squeeze gently. "We should get ready, too," I plant a quick kiss to her cheek before turning to leave.

I pack up my things and wait outside for Ingrid.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Thu May 07, 2015 3:28 pm

I stand in my room nervously, chewing my lips and playing with my lip ring. I have a backpack stuffed with a hoodie, a t-shirt, and 2 bottles of water. A knife I found in one of the guests' bed-side tables is sitting on the bed. "I did say to take weapons," I whisper while staring at the gleaming metal. After only a moment more of hesitation, I grab the knife and place it in my belt loop. I'll find a holster later; maybe at the hardware store in town.

I hike the backpack onto my shoulder and make my way down the stairs. "Alright," I announce when I step foot in the lobby, "We're gonna use the buddy system, so everyone pair up with someone."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sun May 17, 2015 1:59 pm

I link one of my arms with Ingrid's as each person scuffles towards a partner. I glance over each pair, making a mental note of who belongs to them.

"Okay," I raise my voice. "Is everyone ready? No last minute bathroom breaks?" The kids stare at us, but none move for any last minute business. I let out a deep breath and turn towards Ingrid. "Ready?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Sun May 17, 2015 2:10 pm

I put a smile on my face to hide the fear inside me. "Definitely," I grin and throw a fist in the air as I raise my voice. "You guys ready to take back Perdido Beach?!"

The kids all cheer as we run out the door. While I walk out, the knife in my belt seems to weigh a thousand pounds. "Right, so, I'm thinking we walk through the desert instead of walking down the hill."

This sentence earns a few complains but I roll my eyes. "The desert will only take us a few minutes to get through, if we stick together. 'Sides, there's no guards watching the desert. Arabella set up guards near the hill."

I don't leave time for anyone to complain; I take Paige by the hand and pull her with me towards the desert. The sound of footsteps behind us tells me they've decided to follow.

"It'll take about 20 minutes to reach the desert, but after that, it's a straight shot to Perdido."
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sun May 17, 2015 3:09 pm

A shiver runs down my spine as we approach the desert. It's small enough so that we can see the other side if we squint, but it still doesn't sit right in my stomach.

My grip on on Ingrid's hand tightens as faint noises reach us. "Do you hear that?" I glance at Ingrid and before looking behind us. The deep, unintelligible voices seem to be coming closer, but aside from our own group, I can't see anyone else.

"What is that?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Sun May 17, 2015 3:14 pm

I shake my head but put my other hand on the small of Paige's back in an attempt to calm her. "It's fine. You're probably just a little dehydrated. Have you drank anything?"

I shrug the backpack off my shoulders and unzip it to dig out the water bottle I packed, passing it to Paige.

"I hear it, too," The blonde curly-haired girl, Riley, calls out to me. I look back to see her standing in front of a Filipino girl named Maddie, shielding her with her body. "Think it's Arabella?"
Taylor
Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Sun May 17, 2015 3:46 pm

I take the bottle from Ingrid And turn back towards Riley. "Maybe, but I don't know anyone who sounds like that." I take another a quick look around, pointing at a group of animals poking around the dirt.

"Dogs?"
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum